Last night I looked at a the strange figure on the street
and I saw your body flying gracefully around the sky
I looked at you for hours, and you never noticed the meet
My eyes met yours and your picture stayed in my mind
Like the flock of thin Ravens on covering your head.
I wanted to fly with them... and be a part of you,
but I never knew what to do, I couldn't get out of my bed
and this morning i feel so foolish of letting you go and staying quiet.
This night I swear that I will do something for you... or i will be dead.
Dead because of what my heart feels, or the thrill you made me feel last night
Its eight pm and the night is still loud, but i want to see you so bad.
the clock went faster eachtime I mentioned the name I gave you
Luna, oh pretty face that is being followed by the Raven night, I will go mad
the clock tics and i still see no sign of you, still 8 hours till morning.
The street dies slowly and i get ready to meet you, will you come
oh Luna please make my night and grant me with your smile
I just ask you to let me hear your wonderful voice, and touch your grace.
The night is quiet and I come out I can already see you dance from a mile
but you are not dancing, you just walk gracefully infront of my face.
My luck is awesome I say to my lonely heart, but then I get nervous.
I look at your face and I just smile, you stop and you ask me whats wrong.
my face turns pale and i curse the heart of us.
My heart that already belongs to you and you don't even know me.
You ask me to fly with you and i acept, though I had flown higher.
Eachtime, your face ocupies my mind I am in the highest positon,
I spread my wings and I try to match yours in might
My messy brown wings can't fly as graceful as your Raven colored ones.
I still try to fly beside you but my inexperience makes me fall.
As I fell I said goodbye to you, i couldn't kiss you... I just let you go...
My heart is broken though and we were never something.
We just flew together once,
In the floor I still think of your face, and how I wish to fly by you one day.
But reality is cruel and sometimes you feel that you can't.
-The end-
viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
reality is cruel.
ResponderEliminaryour english is good =)