harder... by the moment... harder by the minute... suffocating in darkness...
I hit myself aggainst this wall until it shatters...
I want to break the wall.
I want to save myself.
I had built my grave in this room.
It has been days...
weeks...
of the last kiss
the last touch..
rubbing my cold fingers aggainst your temples
looking at those brown eyes...
getting lost.... getting lost...
In this moments when, I no longer know how i was before.
I can't think of how could I manage with your aftertaste.
Longing the drug of those lips, longing the light of those eyes.
But longing even more... the melody of your voice.
I was sure It wasn't meant to be.... I simply couldn't...
be with someone so...
so...
No words could describe these feelings...
no words can describe the emptiness...
All the sacrifice I did, that wasn't enough
to ensure another sunset with you...
I always dreamt of the next day...
I didn't thought it could lead forever....
but...
It was nice... knowing you would love me the other day...
Now who shall make feel that comfort.
Who shall love me on the morning.
A bottle, a cigarette, a harlot?...
who shall love me... like you did...
A bottle, a cigarette... a harlot?
Nobody like you...
sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario